TOKYO REVNEGERS EPISODE 24 REVIEW, RECAP, BREAKDOWN

tokyo revengers episode 24 review, tokyo revengers episode 24, tokyo revengers episode 24 recap, tokyo revengers episode 24 breakdown, #24 A cry baby

 In the previous episode, it was shown the moment where Takemichi had made a special jacket for him. The end of the story has been the gathering of the Tokyo Manji gang where Hanma from Valhala is seen joining Mikey .

 The story begins with the continuation of the previous episode where all members gather and join Valhala. After that, they cheered on behalf of Kisaki Tetta who allowed Valhala to join Touman.

TOKYO REVNEGERS EPISODE 24

PREVIOUS EPISODE

After Valhala officially joined Touman, Mikey again informed him that he had other things to talk about. He also gave the opportunity to speak after the death of Baji.

Chifuyu who initially wanted to leave Touman but was stopped by Mikey , it turned out that there was an agreement with Mikey to decide on Baji's replacement. But with this situation, Chifuyu wants one of the members of Touman to replace Baji.

Takemichi , he is someone who will replace Baji as Tokyo Manji 's first division captain Hearing this, everyone was shocked, including Takemichi who did not believe himself to be the captain of the first division of the Tokyo Manji gang .

In the confusion, Chifuyu shouted and said that Takemichi had the hope that Baji had given him. Mikey shouted, "Hanagaki Takemichi raise your head and give your response!"


TOKYO REVNEGERS EPISODE 24


SEX EDUCATION SEASON 3 REVIEW

After hearing Chifuyu's explanation and Mikey's screams , with tears in his eyes and remembering the people who believed that Takemichi could fix the future.

Takemichi said to himself , "I can still fix Tokyo Manji !" According to his ultimate goal, he thought he would become the leader of Touman

I suppose I should also talk about the meeting that everyone had at the beginning of the episode. Though, after the remainder of the episode, my thoughts seem incredibly miniscule by comparison. Tragically, Valhalla falls under Toman now, which is still one of the major contributors the tragic future coming their way. I would have thought that Baji’s final words might have sparked something in Mikey, but he doesn’t play a major role in this episode so we don’t get to hear his perspective. In the end, Kisaki still gets what he wants and that’s frustrating. 


HAWKEYE SERIES TRAILER REVIEW

However! (Provided that Takemichi is still alive), there has been development with his role in Toman. Rather than just being a friend of Mikey, to being a regular member of Toman, he’s quickly moved to become the 1st Division Captain after agreement from both Chifuyu and Mikey. And I really liked Chifuyu’s speech! Personally, I would have liked to see him promoted into that role and taken Takemichi as Vice Captain, but Chifuyu has a strong sense of loyalty and after everything the two had been through together, this outcome makes sense. So, congratulations Takemichi! You’re making your way to the top of Toman!

TOKYO REVNEGERS EPISODE 24But uh, whatever your past self did wasn’t enough, if they even did anything at all. Essentially, the outcome is still the same except for your status. Mikey is still missing, Draken’s been executed, and Kisaki still has a vice grip on the organization. Toman is not the same as you left it no matter what we were able to change. Honestly, I felt like I was in Takemichi’s shoes as everything was happening. This life he’s living is unlike anything he’s experienced, and there’s still some similarities, but otherwise a complete unknown. I was half expecting Akkun or Hina to show up and something would happen to them, but I was definitely caught off guard.


THE MATRIX RESSURECTION TRAILER REVIEW

I mean! I suspected Takemichi would have something to do with ‘Judas’, but not in this way! I thought, maybe Naoto and him were already connected, but maybe under different aliases? Or heck! At that point Naoto could have been working alone. And I can’t believe I fell into a sense of security around Kisaki. He’s been nothing but a threat this whole time, but if he just puts on an act… man… I knew I shouldn’t trust him, but I didn’t expect this outcome! Drugging the drink and then interrogating them it was all just so stressful. And after all that time we spent with Chifuyu, I can’t believe he went down just like that. But I think the think that will eat at me most are the final lines from Kisaki! I mean, the lone tear and “my ‘hero'” what am I supposed to make of that! Kisaki what do you mean????

It really was one heck of a cliff hanger for us to end on and I have so many questions. I can’t wait for more, I hope that they announce season 2 soon, and at the very least Takemichi still has the chance to save everyone!!

SCREEN SHOTS

TOKYO REVNEGERS EPISODE 24

TOKYO REVNEGERS EPISODE 24

TOKYO REVNEGERS EPISODE 24

TOKYO REVNEGERS EPISODE 24

TOKYO REVNEGERS EPISODE 24

TOKYO REVNEGERS EPISODE 24

TOKYO REVNEGERS EPISODE 24

TOKYO REVNEGERS EPISODE 24

TOKYO REVNEGERS EPISODE 24

TOKYO REVNEGERS EPISODE 24




HELLO EVERYONE , on this siteb i gave my opinion about movie and series , I watched at present , which part ,i love tjhe most . And most importantly ,that u wonna give time to that movu…

Post a Comment

if u have any quaries , then let me know
Post a Comment
Distributed by ASThemesWorld